- M.Sc. Ryan McIntyre, completed May 2018. Thesis title: Bounding the size of minimal clique covers.
- M.Sc. Deepa Suryawanshi, completed May 2018. Thesis title: Image Recognition.
- M.Sc. Chris Kuske, completed May 2018. Thesis title: Derivation of consistent pairwise matrices.
- M.Sc. Dhruv Pandya, completed December 2017. Thesis title: Voyager: Identifying IPs from Online Clicks.
- M.Sc. Hita Gambheer, completed December 2016. Thesis title: Design Safety Verification of Medical Device Models using Automata Theory.
- M.Sc. Joel Helling, completed June 2016. Thesis title: Constructing an Indeterminate String from its Associated Graph.
- Ph.D. Neerja Pophli, completed August 2016. Thesis title: A Generalization of Square-Free Strings.
- Ph.D. Mohamed Sabry, in progress, expected to finish 2018. Subject: Complexity/Cryptography.
- Ph.D. Ariel Fernández, completed August 2013. Thesis title: Formalizing combinatorial matrix theory.
- M.Eng. Filip Jeremic, completed May 2013. Project title: Parallel Lattice Basis Reduction.
- M.Sc. Dragan Rakas, completed May 2013. Thesis title: A Proof of Concept for Homomorphically Evaluating an Encrypted Assembly Language.
- M.Eng. Mohamed Sabry, completed May 2011. Thesis title: An implementation of the GGH cryptosystem.
- Ph.D. Greg Herman, completed March 2009. Thesis title: Unambiguous functions in logarithmic space.
- M.Sc. Craig Wilson, completed May 2008. Thesis title: Computing winning strategies for poset games.
- M.Sc. Tim Paterson, completed April 2006. Thesis title: A propositional proof system with permutation quantifiers.
- M.Sc. Yu-Tong HE, co-supervised with Dr. Janicki, completed June 2003. Thesis title: Verification of the WAP Transaction Layer using Model Checker SPIN.
This section is under construction as of June 2018; more will be added.
- Brandon Artner and Ty Danet, Securing the Electorate: A Cryptographic Vote, May 2018 [poster][blog]
- Zane Gittins, Cyber Security Best Practices, May 2018. [poster]
- Nicholas Rocksvold, Android Reverse Engineering, May 2018. [poster]
- Samuel Decanio and Vlad Synnes, Voyager 2: S.A.V.E.I.T., December 2018. [poster][blog]
- Huber Mattias, Digital Forensics and Security Toolkit, May 2017. [poster]
- James Allen
- Carlos Gomez, iSprinkle: Design and Implementation of an internet-enabled sprinkler timer, December 2016 [poster][blog]
- Fawaz Ismail, Diana Najda, Joseph Seger, Omar Abou-Youssef, A Key-Chain implementation, 2013/2014 (McMaster).
- Andrew Martel, John Parke, Greg Brunet, Mark Armstrong, Distributed Hash Table, 2012/2013 (McMaster).
- Widmer Bland, Neil Bhakta, Gabriel Alex, Designing a Search Engine, 2011/2012 (McMaster).
- Martin Cammisa, Nathan Kruger, Christo Mitov, Jevonne Peters, GGH Cryptosystem, 2010/2011 (McMaster)